Flat Spar Compton Concrete Garages
The Compton Flat Spar Concrete Garage range of garages is a no-nonsense design that gives you a good looking and robust structure to suit any garage, storage or home working needs, all without having to break the bank.
Available in a wide range of lengths and widths, to create your perfect single, twin or double garage.
Designed for the long-term, these solid garages use concrete panels that are reinforced with steel, securely bolted together and internally sealed to provide a dry and secure space.
The maintenance-free 'Spar' finish garages blend long-lasting practicality with fit-in-anywhere looks. An array of quality features further adds to the value. Full length vandal-resistant galvanised steel roof sheets with no joints to leak benefit from anti-condensation treatment.
Access to your garage is maximised thanks to full width doors supplied as standard on all garages up to 16ft (4.88m) wide.
Maintenance of timber can be avoided by specifying maintenance-free options such as plastisol coated steel up-and-over doors, personnel doors, fascias plus the option to upgrade your standard timber window to a PVCu fixed or opening window.
What comes standard on your Spar Flat Garage :-
• Concrete reinforced walls 3" thick coated in spar finish,
• Full width galvanised & primed steel up/over door,
• Full length corrugated steel galvanised roof sheets with anti-condensation treatment,
• Timber Roof trusses upto 9ft 6" buildings, factory primmed steel trusses on 10ft buildings and above,
• Timber fascias treated in Red Cedar Preservative
• Timber fixed window treated in Red Cedar Preservative,
• Mortar fillet to stop water from getting in under concrete panels,
• Ten year Guarantee.
Optional Extras to Personalise your Garage :-
• Gutter And Down pipe
• Adding a Side/Back Personnel door,
• Huge range of Up and Over doors including Plastisol, Georgian and Woodgrain,
• Upgrading your Timber window to a PVCu fixed or opening window,
• Upgrading your Timber Facias to Plastisol Maintenance Free,
• Brick Front Posts (Choice of 4 colours)
• Electrically Operated up and over Doors,
• Plus Many more!
CLICK THE ABOVE LINK TO REQUEST A GARAGE QUOTATION